Platform Business Document
Move to cloud !
The Business Document platform is available in Cloud mode.
Hosted and secured in France in Inetum’s Private Cloud, our Cloud offer allows you to accelerate the deployment and integration of the Business Document platform by entrusting the implementation of the infrastructure, the application settings and the operation of the solution to our expert teams.
You benefit from a very high level of service at all times and your teams can concentrate more on their work.
In terms of security, we deploy standardised and industrialised tools and procedures offering you maximum protection of your data against cyber-attacks and the ability to manage a rapid recovery of your activity.
4 good reasons to deploy Business Document in Cloud mode
#The Inetum Private Cloud
Guarantee optimal and transparent operation thanks to a highly secure solution
Because service quality and availability as well as the security of your data are our priority, our hosting offer is based on industrial infrastructures, teams and certified processes.
- Two new generation, eco-efficient and secure data centres are located in the Paris region and currently host more than 10,000 servers with daily backup management, data redundancy on remote sites and activity traceability.
- Cybersecurity monitoring in relation to government (Cert-FR) and private organisations (Orange Cert Orange Cyberdéfense)
- Our teams of experts are dedicated to the supervision of infrastructures, systems and applications and can intervene at any time to resolve any breakdown or incident
- We guarantee 99.8% availability of Business Document as well as intervention and recovery times adapted to your environment
- You have access to a 24/7 customer portal
#Compliance and certification
Our cloud offering is aligned with the latest standards in terms of compliance and certification.
You benefit from state of the art hosting:
ISO 27001: is the international security standard that guarantees the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information
ISEA 3402 standard guarantees the security of infrastructures
HDS certification for Health Data Hosting. This highly technical certificate. Issued by Afnor under the aegis of the Agence du Numérique en Santé, it designates Inetum as a reference and trusted service provider in the highly sensitive field of health data management and processing.
A Cloud offer aligned with the RGPD recommendations with data hosted exclusively in France