This Policy is therefore important both for you, looking for a positive and confident experience of our services and for us, looking to answer your questions about browsing this website accurately and comprehensively, in consideration of your expectations.
During your visit, information relating to your browsing of the website from a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) could be stored in the « Cookies » files installed on your device, subject to your agreement, which you can change at any time.
The information we collect is for our use and for our purposes. This information is not communicated outside our group. We do not pass on or sell your information.
Business Document will not disclose any of your information unless we have your consent or if it is required by law or regulation.
What the cookies on your device are used for:
When you connect to our website, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your device allowing us to recognise your device’s browser for the duration of the validity of the relevant cookie.
► Technical cookies or browsers exempt from consent
These cookies allow us to:
– draw up statistics and the volumes of visits to and usage of the various elements of the website, allowing us to optimise and streamline our services in accordance with recommendations from CNIL;
– adapt the presentation of the website to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, according to the hardware and the display or reading software that your device uses;
► The cookies used with your agreement, allow us to:
– Measure the number of page views and visits, as well as the activity of visitors to the website and their return frequency (audience measurement) using Google Analytics:
You can refer to their Internet pages regarding privacy for detailed information about the way this works:
Link to Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/
– Provide you with offers and services tailored to your needs and to adapt the website content displayed on your device and based on the personal data you have provided (targeted advertising, sales prospecting, etc.);
Example of Link depending on the tools used here to Google Adwords: https://privacy.google.com/
In a general way, you can also stop cookies being stored by configuring your browser’s connection settings. Some of the website’s features could be affected.
Procedures for managing or blocking cookies according to the browser:
Every browser is configured differently for managing cookies and your selections. Your browser’s help menu will tell you how to change your preferences regarding cookies.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
You can also opt out of Google Analytics cookies by downloading a browser add-on from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
However, browser configuration is not sufficient for blocking all cookies and we advise you to read more information about the regulations relating to cookies:
Some cookies require prior information and consent from you, including:
- Cookies related to targeted advertising operations
- Some visitor measurement cookies;
- Social media cookies generated by social media sharing buttons when they collect personal data without the consent of the persons concerned.
If your agreement is required, this is deemed to have been given when you continue browsing after reading the preliminary information banner:
Clicking on the cross makes the banner disappear.
The term « cookies » is to be taken in a broad sense and covers all cookies and/or markers deposited and/or read, for example, when viewing a website, reading an email, installing or using a software program or mobile app.
This affects you regardless of the type of device used: computers, smartphones, digital tablets and video game consoles connected to the Internet.
For convenience, we use the term « cookie » which covers all these technologies.