Looking to strengthen the sales team, Business Document is recruiting an experienced business engineer on a permanent contract.
Description of the role:
As part of the Sales Department, you will play a role in increasing the company’s turnover.
To achieve this, you will work across the entire sales cycle of our products:
- Exploring and developing the commercial pipeline;
- Responding to tenders;
- Presenting to and meeting with prospective and existing customers;
- Managing the customer base;
- Partner development;
- Signing off orders.
- You come from a business school (ideally with a sales option and a specialisation in computer science);
- You have at least 3 years of successful experience as a sales engineer or business engineer with a software publisher;
- You are used to holding discussions with CIOs and Business Departments;
- Knowledge of the insurance, health or banking sector is a plus;
- The command of a foreign language would be desirable.
You are naturally curious and creative in what you do. With excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to convince and negotiate, you are motivated and determined. You have a desire to learn and surpass yourself to increase turnover.
An interest in IT is highly recommended.
The position is based in Boulogne Billancourt (Hauts de Seine)
Are you attracted by teamwork, innovation and flexibility and looking to join a development team with a strong technical component?
If you have good knowledge of Java, Spring frameworks and web applications including Angular, you are the developer we are looking for to:
- Design, develop and test software modules that meet a functional or technical need;
- Design the architecture of the new modules making up our offer;
- Provide technical leadership to a team of developers in an agile environment;
- Provide technological supervision.
As a graduate from a Computer Engineering School with 3 to 5 years experience of JAVA development, ideally with a software publisher, you have a very good understanding of the different layers and standards that constitute modern web services architecture.
You are familiar with agile development methods, have excellent interpersonal skills, an analytical mind and you also know how to be proactive and share information.
Why join us?
Our development teams are working on product development with a strong technical component.
As part of an agile team and in tune with technical proposals you will also actively contribute to two OpenSource projects.
Post based in Boulogne Billancourt
Is your primary focus an understanding of your contact people and their business and technical contexts in order to provide them with the most appropriate solution?
Your intellectual curiosity, your analytical mind and your ability to work as part of a team will allow you to provide advice and expertise on the following assignments:
- Defining and producing functional and technical specifications;
- Implementing the BDoc Suite solution for our customers and its updated versions, from configuration to integration tests;
- Project management: architecture, deployment, governance, conducting meetings;
- Special technical representative for our customers;
- Level II & III support missions;
- Contributing to the evolution of the product offer on the basis of the customer needs expressed.
With 4/5 years of higher education in computer science, you have come from an engineering school or a MIAGE type curriculum.
With 2/3 years of successful experience with a software publisher or integrator of specialized solutions for N-tier applications behind you, you have a good knowledge ofapplication system architectures in a Windowsand N-tier environment.
With very good interpersonal skills, you have an excellent capacity for dialogue, an analytical mind and you like working as part of a team.
Excellent knowledge of English is required. Another foreign language would be desirable.
Post based in Boulogne-Billancourt with regular trips to France and abroad.
Is your primary focus an understanding of your contact people and their business contexts and issues?
Do you have strong customer service skills and do everything possible to provide solutions in line with the needs of your customers?
Proactive, rigorous and autonomous your assignments will include:
- Taking charge of incidents opened by customers;
- Diagnosing the application problem or the origin of the incident;
- Evaluating the incident and offering a solution in the case of an anomaly attributable to the software package;
- Assisting production clients with their use of software packages;
- Feeding back the needs expressed by customers;
- Carrying out regulatory updates of the standard configuration;
- Feeding back any business opportunities identified during discussions with customers;
- Taking part in functional testing operations.
With 4/5 years of higher education in computer science, you have significant experience in a similar environment.
You have a very good knowledge of the Windows and Unix environments, and are familiar with corporate information systems: application servers(Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere …) & databases (SQL Server, Oracle) Web environments and N-Tier architectures.
You have knowledge of computer development and are skilled in the use of Java. Knowledge of Visual Basic C, C++ would be highly valued.
An excellent knowledge of English is essential and knowledge of another foreign language would be desirable.
Desk-based post located in Boulogne-Billancourt
A full member of our Research & Development team, you will work on a variety of ongoing projects and product plan definition meetings.
This position may lead to recruitment at the end of the internship.
Engineering school specialised in computer science, end of study internship.
Technical skills and Qualities:
- Excellent knowledge of .NET languages, C++, C#, Java
- Strong capacity to learn
- A critical mind and proactive in technical decision-making
Post based in Boulogne Billancourt
Internship with a minimum duration of 4 months