12 mars 2018
Is your primary focus an understanding of your contact people and their business contexts and issues?
Do you have strong customer service skills and do everything possible to provide solutions in line with the needs of your customers?
Proactive, rigorous and autonomous your assignments will include:
- Taking charge of incidents opened by customers;
- Diagnosing the application problem or the origin of the incident;
- Evaluating the incident and offering a solution in the case of an anomaly attributable to the software package;
- Assisting production clients with their use of software packages;
- Feeding back the needs expressed by customers;
- Carrying out regulatory updates of the standard configuration;
- Feeding back any business opportunities identified during discussions with customers;
- Taking part in functional testing operations.
With 4/5 years of higher education in computer science, you have significant experience in a similar environment.
You have a very good knowledge of the Windows and Unix environments, and are familiar with corporate information systems: application servers(Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere …) & databases (SQL Server, Oracle) Web environments and N-Tier architectures.
You have knowledge of computer development and are skilled in the use of Java. Knowledge of Visual Basic C, C++ would be highly valued.
An excellent knowledge of English is essential and knowledge of another foreign language would be desirable.
Desk-based post located in Boulogne-Billancourt